Micky D. Monkee progress…

The main problem with Micky is that he needs to be small, and I keep sewing the little fabric body too small.Today,after three tries, I finally got it right.It’s still a tight squeeze, but I got it.Now, the foam head and body are covered with a fabric “skin”.The inside of his mouth needs to be sewn in, and the hard part’s over. The rest will be attaching limbs and ears and such.

Advertisements

This is an all-ages site;don't bother with obscene comments because it goes straight to spam.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s